ALK 3.75% 38.5¢ alkane resources limited

Reading through the article link below the video makes it a...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Reading through the article link below the video makes it a little clearer (though Wiki on ligands makes for tough reading....). Appears it would replace the last part of the flowsheet to produce pure REE: "The pregnant leach solution “PLS” is run through columns that contain Superligs". I would think a long time will pass before this is proven to run out in woop woop (apologies to Dubbo-ites !!) in a dusty shed processing crunching 1,000's tonnes ore daily. Also would be a bolt-on when appropriate and proven, and relies on all other parts of the mine (mining, crushing SolEx, approvals, licences, logistics, pink eared lizard pension scheme) being in place anyhow.

I also am dubious about the simplicity implied, sounds like you pour the solution through a straw and voila out pops Dy !! No mention of winning the metal molecules back, re-usability etc... I.e in layman terms "What's it cost"...
    "Not only will it lower our costs but it will enable us to sell pure oxides that have a 40% revenue uplift compared to our competitors that contemplate selling a ‘mixed mineral concentrate.’ "
    Reinforces I think that it's more likely on Shin Etsu's radar than ALK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $233.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $197.8K 509.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 64695 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 34504 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.