How do i gain weight in a week !!, page-11

1. 4,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    Focus on the correct food types. None of that nancy boy lettuce and stuff. Thats for rabbits and new age hippy types.

Try an enriched Lard based diet. Spread it on fried white bread (lard again) or simply scoop it from the tub (trough?). For variety, alternate the Lard with Dripping. For dessert?. Nothing like a bowl of double cream and some pie. Cheese platter? - triple cream brie. And keep up the intake of snacks between meals. Elvis had some good ideas here - peanut butter, banana, maple syrup sandwiches and the like. Tasty as!

Drink lots of full strength beer, milkshakes (made with cream). Have plenty of nibbles - pork crackle and the like to hand so that you are not drinking on an empty stomach.

Try not to move too much. That burns calories. Flipping the remote control for the tv is ok.

Maybe lay in a supply of antacids - Rennies or Tums or similar. You will need them.

Make sure someone you trust checks in on you every now and then.

Think positively - I WILL put more weight on (even if kills me).

There will be side effects - nausea, flatulence etc, but these will pass.

I'm not recommending it btw......far from it.....and anything much past a week could be very detrimental to your health. But if you don't put on weight after that little workout, I will eat my hat.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.