I realise double vaxxed folks can carry the virus. However when...

1. 14,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1351
    I realise double vaxxed folks can carry the virus. However when i get around to seeing the stats, and i postulate now, the ones jabbed will suffer far less than the unvaxxed. That is the design of those things. Sure you can catch it but health issues will be the concern. Lets be honest, since Novemeber last year we have had a few sickies, some in ICU true, but only 6 total covid deaths. Even if all of these were vaccinated like the conjecture about the sydney lady this week the statistical significance of 6 only deaths will not tell you anything really. Similarly if they were unvaccinated, all you would get is the government saying look at this, six out of six dead with no jab. Distortion of the truth is to be avoided.

Not too many will argue with your second sentence. I mention having overseas people coming here being vaccinated. You say stop them altogether. What about your brother who has been stuck in Sierra Leone and wants to come back here. Or a sister stuck in Peru who wants to return. A lot to consider. So they get vaccinated to return. We know they can still spread it. So they go to Bondi beach and here you have vaxxed and non vaxxed aussies. Surely the vaxxed could not care less. But how afraid could the unvaxxed be? It was their choice not to get a jab. But the majority say 'lets get back to normal as was 2019.

It wont burn out overseas. Its there for ever or at least one generation. With regards to the treatment, the numbers from india seem to be very good and we do not hear much from here. Thats because we dont use it and not enough people are sick from covid in real terms. Compared to influenza. Maybe they give them whizz bang drugs much better than Ivermectin because we are a wealthy western nation. India do not have the coin, but their treatment numbers seem good. as you say and i wholeheartedly agree, something going on. Pfizer aint getting rich in Mumbai.

I think hydroxychloroquine was the first grab, and did clive palmer really buy up 100 million pills last year? How could he, he doesnt have a drug licence? Was he just fiddling around? I dunno. . HCL has now been passed by ivermectin it seems. Then again we have to be careful with all of this. My father in 1975 flew with Mum to San Diego California. My mother crossed the border into mexico and returned with injection vials strapped to her thighs. These vials were illegal to use in USA since they contained laetrile, derived from almonds mostly at that time but apricots too. Vitamin b 17 now. Cost a lot of money to buy and to get the drs in san diego to do. This was a similar type of thing in that movie Million Dollar buyers Club except they were aids drugs. So my dad had cancer of the pharynx and mum wanted to try anything. Including the garbage that was laetrille, but as she was crossing back across the border, one or two amps broke open and wet her thigh. Luckily she got through. No one saw as her clothes were dark. But the treatment was a joke. He died at 45. Too many cigarettes when younger.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.