Oh dear.vertigo the victim is at it again.My advice is to get in...

1. 2,131 Posts.
    Oh dear.

vertigo the victim is at it again.

My advice is to get in touch with Pelm1 from this forum.

He is able to offer a free service to you, whereby he will reply to all of your posts and remind you that you are posting on the companies dime.

You were the bully who spat bile at anyone who questioned your outrageous claims... Seems like you could not take some of your own medicine.
    You post thousands of times a year, all on the bosses time. Do you do any work?

Not only that, if you try to change your user name he will track you down via your IP address and continue to harass you.

You did not change your user name... You were banned for being a racist. Then you rejoined as another nic, you were found out for being a multinic and suspended again, so kept rejoining..

Now now petal stop playing the victim. You posted about me, you rekindled what you begged to stop, on more than one occasion now.. Looks like I will have to respond in kind .. nah I can not be bothered with fools anymore..
    You gave me a lot of laughs with your stupidity over the years though, seems you have not changed.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.