MWE mawson west ltd

how do i sell my shares, page-2

1. fwp
    1,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi Mahony,I'll give you some info and hope it helps.

In the first instance I contacted comsec(a while back) re selling some of my MWE.The overseas advisor suggested I'd be better of doing it through another broker.He said it would be cheaper and simpler and gave me a few brokers names.Let me also clarify I've dealt with comsec a long time and they have been good to me over that period.
    I also have an account with etrade.They emailed some forms which I returned only to be told they required the original MWE certificate.I had returned the 1/4 conversion certificate which was the only one I had and thought would suffice,not so.
    You need to contact computershare who will email form for you to return and they will issue replacement certificate,officially takes 19 working days to process from when they receive your request.
    Also you need to contact MWE who will email another form which needs to be addressed.I also forwarded this to etrade.
    I'm not touting one broker over another but etrade have brokered a lot of recent MWE trades so theres no problems there-its just getting your shares listed so you can sell if you want.It took me approximately 6 weeks to get to that point.
    What pee'd me off was when I wanted to sell some they were around $1.80/90.When I could sell they had slipped to $1.20!
    I figure now that as I've held them so long a bit longer won't hurt.I'm not going to give them away.
    Anyhow hope the above helps
    Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.