MUL multiemedia limited

Thankyou very much for that Grant. Very enlightening, especially...

1. 7,409 Posts.
    Thankyou very much for that Grant. Very enlightening, especially the terms of the Findlay's loan. As suspected, seems that Findlay's has every incentive to induce a high share price. The report they produced, in my opinion, had some very enthusiastic figures.

One would conclude from the report and alot of posters here that the satellite technology rights that MUL has is a company-maker for them. Valuations of 35c give them a market cap of $250mill. So how is it that with so much promise, the best they could do was the loan under Findlay's conditions? Banks are good at sniffing out a good thing when they see one, obviously the experts within the banks don't see MUL in the same way as many here do. I would have thought obtaining a standard $3.5mill loan would be have been a walkover.

It is obvious to me that there are a number of MUL rampers, either working together or separately, who know very well there is no unbelievable revenue stream ahead for MUL which would make them worth 10c,20c,35c. Unfortunately they've managed to convince a few others, who now swear by the MUL dream, that this is the one.

My prediciton is, it is not the one, MUL may indeed make some money out of this, I believe this is short-term only, and it will not in my opinion warrant even its current marketcap of $50mill or so. Call it an educated guess.

For what its worth I receive the Australian Reseller News magazine on a weekly basis, and I may have missed the articles and am happy to be proven wrong, but I have not seen any reference to MULs satellite network and the deals between it and its newly formed distributors in this magazine. Either MUL are not selling the story well to the ones that count, or the ARN just, like me, do not believe the MUL announcements are worthy of news.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.