Hey Raks,You cleverly deciphered my Forum name to end with my...

1. 58 Posts.
    Hey Raks,

You cleverly deciphered my Forum name to end with my month and year of birth. I really should've thought a little harder when I opened my account. LOL It just shows my massive amount of inexperience with these online chat room places. My handle has NEWBIE written all over it.

Personally, I've enjoy this site because it helps me get a firmer grip on the opposing sides of the issues that a share might be facing.

It can also be quite amusing. I've been having a serious laugh at this thread. I'll be in stitches from time to time. I think that's one of the great things. It's brings a social feel to something that's always been a one man show for me. It's nice to see some real people with real knowledge around to brighten my trading day up with some useful comments and even some funny comments.

One last interesting point...

There's a few guys around who seem to downramp a fair bit on the "flavour of the month" forums under the guise of "I'm just trying to help you not lose your money". If they care about the people on this site then why don't they also post on these "General" threads where they can just make some less inflammatory comments that might actually make someones day a bit more interesting and fun rather than just posting for their own agenda.

You know who you are! Show your faces! Post on this threads and prove you're not just downrampers!

Did I meantion I had bad spelling, too. Although I'm happy to look past it for the sake of getting the info.

I'm in question over "decipher" and "inflammatory" on this post. Not sure if the latter is even a word actually...

Cheers my HC peeps...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.