VMS 0.00% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

How do VMS pay for the tin?, page-14

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    g’day Watchful bull.

i like your thinking. Anything’s possible.
    good to know the capex is relatively modest. Agree, likely nearer that $80m marks now.
    banks never lend 100%. They want lots of skin in the game; ours. So CR inevitable. But if they can scrape some $ from somewhere, that would help sentiment a lot. But as you say, quite a while away.

not sure where they are cash wise. They had $9.5m end June q. Would have used some of that paying for last bits of construction. Plus the recent $5m in. Was $5m the total payment or a partial one?

someone mentioned a line of credit? and that they had drawn on it. No sign in cash flow statement as it needs to be. No announcements since quarterly either. So I doubt that’s right. If it is, could that poster please advise details.

so we have to guesstimate how much of that $9.5m was used up to now, then add the $5m; so somewhere between $5m & say $10m. Enough to last for quite a while and maybe do a bit more drilling to increase value of those 2 WA properties. Plus some to continue the tin development, while they try and raise the rest.

they need to come out and tell us how they intend to proceed, a strong positive statement and a believable plan would help get SP moving in right direction. A decent offtake for the tin, with maybe a bit of finding included as IO’s sometime do, would also be a big help. Any word on offtakes in previous announcements?

we need to get the SP/mkt cap as high as possible before the inevitable CR that the banks will insist on.

cheers,

ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $36.82K 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3869162 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 337764 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 1261222
Last updated 15.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.