SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

How do we get our money back, page-364

1. 782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2204
    And what? Are you going to seek the leave of the Court to be an Intervenor and tender all this wonderfully interesting testimony and data that you've allegedly assiduously collected and collated? Respectfully, I hate to disappoint but you won't within a bull's roar of the Bar table.

Please go and read the ASIC SOC again. Focus on paras 1 to 45. Then paras 69 to 74. Then the raft of Orders sought from paras A to V (pages 33 to 36). It gobsmacks me that people are so dismissive of this. ASIC are clearly geared up and ready to go otherwise they would have withdrawn or been no-billed. They've briefed Michael Borsky KC, Mark Costello SC (took silk late last year), and Rudi Kruse to round it off. All instructed by Ashurst Lawyers.

What is there to fear for anyone on this forum who has dared to express a view that is independent and questions certain things, much like ASIC will be doing in a little over two weeks in the Federal Court? I'm serious @siciliavin can you answer that please? Nobody here is on trial nor should they be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.