RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

how do we get range oving again???

1. 36 Posts.
    Copied from the ADVFN BB in UK

thetoonarmy2 25 Mar'14 - 17:54 - 53030 of 53045 0 0 edit

Having been a holder buyer of RRL since it came to the market on its original placing and having a packet then lost a packet etc etc with this bloody share I can see only one real opportunity for this company to survive.

First the BOD & Shareholders need to get rid of OKAP completely and Landau & Eastman we can only start a recovery once they are gone.
    Second we also need to put the likes of Puntland & Georgia into something like Red Emperor for a larger stake, we need to put a demand in or foreclose on IOP properties that we took a charge on and sell the bloody thing asap also give the buyers of Texas 10 days to put cash on table or cancel the deal lets clean up Texas either for resale or keep it as part of an Americas Portfolio keep Trinni obviously get some decent people in who know what they are doing not some bugger who doubles as the local barman / ganja salesman then daytime he is the expert on drilling! we need to drill farmout Columbia its a top class drilling area and either takeover Citation (Landau goes same way) or sell our stake.
    We should have an open offer rights issue instead of these placings we have been having can you believe 100 million shares issued for no money? Anyway 2 for 3 share issue then 500 to 1 consolidation that way we can get on with places that are proven oil areas not something for Landaus EGO, not sure Rory is right fella or is he Landau's puppy? I think with a plan similar to above the key being Landau must go I would certainly support something like that!

Any thoughts guys?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.