MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

how do we know its sentry, page-26

1. 13,252 Posts.
    I think the management will be under pressure now to get it done the fallling SP speaks volumnes that holders aren't happy and are willing to take losses. No MD likes there company being dumped so this probably speaks more than a thousand phone calls. And don't worry even though I am still bullish about MHL it does hurt with seeing $5500
    disappear every .001 drop not as much as a few others but probably more than most. I will hold but do believe it is
    hard line for companies to walk in telling holders everything as they could promise the world but how can you promise anything thats not signed and you can't deliver.
    Mhl should have put penalty riders in where if its not signed by a certain date MHL could find a new partner and receive a penalty cash payment. But all this is academic if we hear something soon watch the sentiment change and all of high five each other and say how smart we are for not panicing and holding but time will tell. For me am still looking at a 2 year+ hold so we will see how it pans out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.