LCG 0.00% 6.0¢ living cities development group limited

how do we make money

1. 716 Posts.
    How do we make money? That must surely be the question that all the naive FWL holders have been asking themelves over the past 6 months. Since this share's meteoric rise to the lofty heights of 95c, it has done nothing but slup and stuble through a raging bull market.

I say naive FWL holders because all the smart ones have left long ago. A few more walked out the doors today, never to return. Down another 10% today, but I guess it's not unusual.

In an iron ore market where takeover speculation between mining giants is sending the industry's share prices to the moon, the 'investors' of FWL are left holding a dormant stock that simply does nothing day after day. Must be painful to watch.

Where have all the rampers gone who proclaimed this was going to break through previous highs of 95c.

Followme said it was going to $37 based on analysis. You must be joking?

Touchingcloth said this was going to make poseidon look like a picnic.

Mobcats said that he keeps topping up with FWL shares everytime the price falls.

How much longer will you people take to realise that these guys are liers?

Where was this rumoured 'takeover' offer that everyone said would happen?
    Oh, by the way - I approached a few of my old wealthy mates from school about the prospect of taking over FWL in order to deliberately run it into the ground just for fun - but after 5 minutes of basic analysis, not even those guys were willing to touch this company - even as a joke. Don't worry - it has actually caused a small falling-out between me and a couple of them. They obviously don't share the same sense of humour as me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.