IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

How do you contact IBG, page-12

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Share price has changed, Joe and won't bother with a chart. We know it's been a lot higher but for much of the last four years (other than one year false dawn on zinc price) it was around half of today. But let's not quibble as we are all pissed off with the market reaction to zinc above $1.20 and IBG milestones. Can only suggest fatigue as other zincies are also wallowing.

So I dispute project finance, mining process or marginal metrics and suggest the market has got it wrong and currently IBG is undervalued. If NFC don't deliver, I will eat my words. But put yourself in their shoes. Wonder why they bothered to undertake their next step in the process as soon as ML was obtained. Here's a link if you missed it... http://ironbark.gl/investor-centre/asx-announcements/2017-2/

Zinc will only tighten further this year, barring a black swan event and at some point the market should re-rate the sector. If NFC deliver, IBG might outperform big time. Can't see it continuing at this level through to the end of the year. So what's your prognosis, Joe?
    Last edited by Upmarket: 07/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.924M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $161 40.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 23122250 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 21710501 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.