IBG 0.00% 0.2¢ ironbark zinc ltd

How do you contact IBG, page-16

1. 43,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    "So what's your prognosis, Joe?"
    =================
    We are all speculating on reasons to support our rationale and in the absence of the "facts" both side of the argument is correct. For the past 2 years, the logic of this rationale were consumed by the indulgence of basing it on the POZ. They have been clear convergence between SP and POZ with the 2 spikes in the SP. It was then the ML was suppose to shoot the valuation to the moon. The early speculators punting on this was correct but as I said it met a wall of sellers almost immediately as the much anticipated ML was granted.

I have said all along nothing will happen without Glencore/Nystar approval and they have not done much beside their near death experiences with their balance sheets and margins of profit. No one ever mention Bedford Resources, a thorn on the side of management from a previous court case. I recall doing some research on these lot and some high profile name popped up, unsavory ones if I may be permitted to add but my googling may have led me astray so it is all my speculation. I was still holding this stock back then and recalled prices were in the 30C+ then came this left field and price just sank!

Anyway I think people should be more critical but what do I know? JD is approachable and I have spoken to him in person many times but I think behind the scenes with Glencore/Nystar is a potential hurdle that must be overcome.

All my personal speculation. When I see long delays I see some potential issues and this observation is not limited to IBG but EVERY Speckie looking for mining aspiration! You are in this game actively career wise so I am not here to argue with the fundamentals. Speckie investing is all about reading between the lines and inter market play. Nothing is obvious until the cat is out of the bag.

Good luck to your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.667M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.359K 453.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 42553971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3034436 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.