IBG 33.3% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Hi All Who would of thought Average Joe and I as one!!! I'm 1.8...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Hi All
    Who would of thought Average Joe and I as one!!! I'm 1.8 million in too deep and unimpressed by DJ communicating with everyone except me. But this is my 2 Bobs worth on Glencore.

Glencore shut mines down that were producing zinc at 55c in 2016 as they deemed this figure too high(way over our 84c less lower oil prices  plus royalty payments).  So they closed down and reduced output operations globally as we all know. With a significant increase in the price of zinc resulting. I estimate the effect of this is from their annual production times the increase in zinc prices to be an increase of over $600 million in profit per year! Why would they then PAY/MAKE AVAILABLE a further 50 million to us, to reduce their profit! That doesn't make sense to me? (any arguments are welcome as I want you to win, re- my 1.8 million shares). Now, do they also have an supportive member on our board? Could they not provide funding, increase their share holdings and just do nothing?

Once again and this is the 3rd time I'm asking. Why is Glencore an asset to this project? I wish for NFC to buy Nyrstar's stake and take it over so we all can make some money (even if it's 20c). There is serious zinc coming on line from 2018 and massive amounts from 2021. If we are not producing from 2020 were dead ducks, as there won't be a zinc bull like this again!! All this in MHO!

Cheers a panic stricken mdcha1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $42.63K 11.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 19431225 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4557572 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.