SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Zagoony,In response to your comment on 'so called experts'...

1. 92 Posts.
    Hi Zagoony,

In response to your comment on 'so called experts' you have to recongise each trader/investor has some sort of strategy underlying their activity in the market.

In hindsight its easy to take a trading pettern like this and make such inferences against a single stock, but one thing to recongise in being a sucsessful trader/investor is that its not about being right, its all about making consistent profits with risk contained at a managable level.

For instance, personally I am a systems trader and take 'positions' in stocks (averaging around 4-6 weeks). I expect to win 60% of the time (which does not sound very high to the novice trader), but the key is my winning trades are a much higher margin than my losing trades, so I come out on top.

So whilst I bought SDL yesterday at 0.44 and it dropped today, this does not worry me in the slightest. If I stop out its within the expectancy of my trading strategy. To compare, my banked profit for May was 22% consisting of winners and losers.

My recommendation is to read, read and read until you can define your investment objectives, trading style and trading strategy.

My advise is in good faith,

bassmann

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.