D mans You can have all the indicators you like see one of my...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

D mans

You can have all the indicators you like see one of my previous posts regarding this. They are only part of the equation.No offence to anyone in particular what gets me is people referring to scans all the time.

It's all very well to have them. You need to understand the process of what's been put in and what has been spat out the other end.

Indicators in isolation are also A QUICK WAY TO THE POOR HOUSE !!!!!!!!!

With a scan you may end up with 20 stocks how do you know which one provides a good risk/reward ?????

No offence Dmans you seem to be going around in circles
    Speak to someone who is a full time trader that trades several markets learn from them from them as well, just to get another perspective.

If you do a course be VERY SELECTIVE rather than letting marketing hype fool you in to a false sense of security !!

Each & every individual is different so too are their trading styles, there is no holy grail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is the the market can be rewarding, yet fraught with danger to your capital if you are not prepared for it !!!!!

Any professional trader I deal with who also trade multiple markets use stops regardless of what you may hear. The idea is to remove any emotional attachment to a stock cut your losses quickly move on and continue with your capital intact without it you cease to exist !!!!!!!!!!!

Losing money is a great reality check especially in early days, It's how you deal with it , learn from it & whether you decide to move on. PSYCHOLOGY plays a very important part as a trader, enough said.

I'll refrain from commenting any further as mentioned once before I occasionally pop in here when trading a spec nothing more.

Good luck in your quest !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.