MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

Gee I don't know Muzz,I read the first article you posted re:...

1. 926 Posts.
    Gee I don't know Muzz,

I read the first article you posted re: Barry O'F. (I can't read the 2nd because I don't subscribe).

In the first one he appears to be against imposing more rules on drinking curfews etc.

As much as I am anti-O'Farrell, he seems to be doing the "right" thing in resisting more regulations / rules.

Now, you can be a member and/or "work" for the LNP and still be a leftist.

Leftists are interested in "controlling" people, imposing rules and regulations which are largely wasteful and unnecessary and which don't have the desired effect. In fact it often has the opposite affect and sucks all ambition and progress out of a society (Look at the difference between East and West Germany as a perfect test case over the years).

Barry despite being part of the LNP has unilaterally and arbitrarily imposed rules and regulations on Coal Seam Gas which are not based on any "best practice" science. The only way to explain his actions are by his lack of courage to stand up to the noisy minority leftists in the media, The Greens and some *cough* (Kevin Hogan) in his own party. Or we can accuse him of being a leftist stooge plant!!

Yes, Barry has to go. He has to stand aside for an alternative LNP state leader who has the courage to represent his party's centre-right roots.

NSW is a basket case and Dex has rightly pointed out all this "noise" from the minorities has simply resulted in more coal mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.