ECE 0.00% 1.0¢ e-com multi limited

yeah i agree rbg - no chance of 'securing' it... and anyway, all...

1. 252 Posts.
    yeah i agree rbg - no chance of 'securing' it... and anyway, all those hancock prospecting / wright prospecting deals with (what is now) RIO went along the lines of: 'i found the assets, now you stump up the cash to develop it and pay me royalties' i.e. the actual right to mine lies with RIO (or BHP, as the case may be) NOT with the 'family' that owns the other half of the tenement.

but i reckon you are spot on with the idea of sharing infrastructure etc.. rhodes ridge is easily big enough to justify its own rail and port development, and i think that with the relationships ochre has into that project, we'll be in the mix with use of that infrastructure (or a nice minegate sale deal)... there'll be some way they'll leverage into it

also rbg i think your calcs of $300mil asset by EFY will be pretty much on the mark, but still with a lot of upside going forward.. wonmunna also has other high probability targets (not part of the existing discovery) which have not yet been drilled and aren't part of that plan to double the resource size quickly...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.