FMG 1.26% $18.75 fortescue ltd

how do you see fmg sp rise

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I'm afraid charts don't mean a lot to me except in hindsight. I consider bots and their games have had their affect. I do thank you guys/gals who supply them though as they are always interesting.

I only see any considerable SP rise with the merging configuration of three main drivers.

1. IO remaining at or above $120,:- we have that, and it is looking like a constant in the near future (2013) at least, barring any further major world wide financial hiccups.

2. Expansion to 155mt pa, :- we're getting there.

3. Last but not least, considerable debt reduction, :- We are yet to get there.

In my ideal FMG world after the above three have moved into a successful convergence, we then increase/expand to whatever the then completed 5 berths can handle. Once debt is under pocket change control, then FMG consider resuming further expansion to 350mt. Especially when one considers we will need more berth space to offload such (possibly Anketell if not Headland), which may be capital intensive to do either way.

FMG may need to diversify in the future and that doesn't stop them looking for (or even acquiring) cheap prospective avenue's. However I would like them to strengthen the home base coffers first.

I just see it as time to continue to consolidate the above three points, which thankfully FMG seem to be doing in the main if one was to judge by the Ann's.

IMO completion of the above may well see a considerable SP northerly rise.

Common sense tells me that at times some Analyst's may not be seeing the 'Forrest' from the tree's (day to day minutia). Frankly I'm still happy to see where the 'Forrest' is heading. ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.