RHK 1.15% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

"How do you spell MAN-IP-U-LATED?" I usually don't trust my...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    "How do you spell MAN-IP-U-LATED?"

I usually don't trust my spelling but I do know who could manipulate and be manipulated by the Green AND Red Rating Number. They are the number to force you to be fretted and give up your decision.

Usually if you want to manipulate something you would be manipulated automatically. The strong minds could share the views about FMS for their own judgment where FMS would go. The week minds follow the winds and blips to cry and cheer for FMS.

So if you wonder if someone are manipulating FMS price in this lovely forum, I could be 90% sure you are manipulated by some views.

In the special case, such as in the bloods, if you feel more panic, you are manipulated by any negative posts; in the mania, if you feel dizzy and your head hotter, you are manipulated by any cheerful posts.

If you allow yourself to be manipulated, you would be manipulated and anything could be the sources to manipulate you!

But note: FMS board could not manipulate the price. If you wonder about that and could not see the underlying logic, you are in danger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 86.0¢ $3.837K 4.462K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1291 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.