ENB 0.00% 0.5¢ eneabba gas limited

I guess as with a lot of these things, u cant go into details...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I guess as with a lot of these things, u cant go into details until the deal (?) is done cos premature exposure may torpedo the deal (?). Someone in here even mentioned a larger plant is being considered (?). I have found that the first place u look at is the credentials of the drivers. These boys seem to have placed their own on the line and even given away freebies for future performance rewards .... thats a great start for mine. I have taken a probing core possie in this and added fpos and oppies on the primary techno break thru 22 in second probing buy. Thats all u can do until it all comes out ....... according to yr own reward / risk status ....... and remember u can lose in this game as well. At least that way if it comes out as a quantum surprise, am already exposed to some degree. Beyond that u further assess with each bit of disclosure and try and use the technos to assist the timing. Somewhere along the line u take some off the table to reduce yr cost and hence risk espesh in such a hot market. So far market seems to have bypassed ENB's potential upside cf to its market cap. But thats according to my personal feel. Rule of general thumb I have found, market cap should at least equal likely capex when funding is in place .... I mean they WOULD EXPECT to make a profit beyond the capex wouldnt they haha? So what would a power station capex be? Seems to me, a hecova lot higher than 16 mill current market cap. But then blind faith back to leaders' credentials who wont make a decent buck unless they get it right for sharholders? Logic? I dont know. Must be the rarified air Im breathing haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.