BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

How does Joe Aston and the AFR get away with the kind of...

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    How does Joe Aston and the AFR get away with the kind of personal, highly biased, articles they print? I have never read a series of such personally motivated rubbish in the year that I've started reading the AFR on a daily basis.

Bluesky Investments is clearly the target of smear campaign by short seller Glaucus. Glaucus' only purpose is to destroy the share price of Bluesky so it can make money. It doesn't need to tell the truth - the truth, as Glaucus well knows, is t0tally irrelevant. All Glaucus has to do is panic the herd.

What I find astounding and shocking is that Joe Aston is so happy to help them do it. More than that, he's actually relishing the destruction of the company and with it the savings poured in by retailers.

Amazingly, Joe Aston has actually contradicted his own newspaper to do it! The AFR called out Glaucus for their false statements and clumsy checking processes only the day before Joe Aston started his own personal, hysterical, tirade against Bluesky:

http://www.copyright link/brand/cha...k-with-list-of-glaucus-errors-20180403-h0yagk

Joe Aston should discredited and sacked!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.