BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

How Does AFR Get Away With It!, page-5

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    let's be honest - the AFR moved away from 'balanced' a long time ago. The simple fact that - as you have said - Joes articles are more of a gossip column, shows that in spades.

Fact is, a financial publication should be a hell of a lot more than a gossip column. they should not be reporting something in such a way, and making 'dry' comments (or snide if that's your preferred adjective),. It should be factually based, well balanced, financially focused piece providing investors/readers with unbiased insights upon which to base important decisions. Not comentary that could be taken as either dry or snide, or comical, or vindictive - anything really but facts and figures.

And that is why their readership is going "down down " more often than a Coles advert in Masterchef Australia...

For full disclosure BTW, I just bought a very small parcel to see if this thing bounces back...until today i was not a holder. As you can see, i put little faith in the AFR's gossip columns - though that is simply my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.