LTR 1.55% 95.0¢ liontown resources limited

Ok let's start with a question - did you or did you not get...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Ok let's start with a question - did you or did you not get moderated yesterday (5-6 times) for being off topic/cross promoting saying the exact same things? (I didn't report them)
    Yes officer, guilty as charged, strictly speaking I
    was off topic, and looking back at that thread and you will see hundreds, if not thousands of mentions of other stocks, but consistency takes coherence. So, I made my own thread where I could ask what I thought was a pretty pedestrian question, appears a very sensitive topic?

and now today you've decided I'm not getting the attention I crave so I'll create a thread (noting first post is already moderated) still saying the same stuff

Using the first person, is often a sign of projection, just saying.

Why don't you go ask your questions on the other companies threads? That seem most logical to me
    Yes, excellent use of logic, and yes I did and the folks over seemed generally unthreatened.

Seems your a little envious of a company doing well in a short period of time - a case of the grass is always greener perhaps

Seems you’re a little off base with
    your negative attributions. Just imagine it wasn’t any of the stories you have made up but just some one asking a question in what is supposedly a community of amateurs. Not a conclave of experts who are all knowing because, well, I guess I have answered my own question, anyone who knew it all would not be hanging out here, right?

And just for you, no not envious, (more projection?) happy for those who have done well there and here. I’m a holder since under 5cents.

I still find it curious though, the speed from 0.25 to nearly on a par with Ltr that took circa 2 years to make that same journey, what could that mean? You can talk about the worth of a company, but a profit is a profit. Well, what I do know is no answers will be forthcoming here. Good chat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.303B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ $1.01 94.3¢ $14.14M 14.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 108494 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 129667 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.