ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

How does PIO compare, page-2

1. 2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Well, we are not in the Congo.

AVZ is a great story. It is hard to assess what the % of their LiO2 is from Spodumene. It appears there is some spodumene, as has been reported, but the rest of the Li source rock is likely to be petalite and lepidolite. What is undeniably impressive there, is the depth and extent of the Li bearing Pegmatites. 200m+ at ~1.5% LiO2 is thick! They are also evident over a wide area. I think 1-1.2 billion tonnes at 1.5% or so?
    PIO has a great swarm of highly differentiated pegmatites at Dome, which show incredible complexity and we really don't know the depth and extent to which they run, nor the location of any potentially thicker sections. We have a significant Cs deposit and some high %LiO2, but we need thicker intercepts or equivalent grade, thinner intercepts of more available spodumene.
    Given the early stage of exploration at Dome, I'd say we at least have the potential of a great discovery and the current drill program may tell us more soon. Until then AVZ is ahead of the curve!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.