EGR 13.6% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Hi @Hoji I feel like I've said this quite a few times now, but...

1. 165 Posts.
    Hi @Hoji I feel like I've said this quite a few times now, but we get it. The situation is being investigated by ASIC. They will take action as they see fit.

What are you trying to achieve here? You've made your point and it's obviously not enough, it's not just about awareness, it's about retribution at all costs and tarnishing everything that Mr Conidi is involved in, not mater the collateral damage to any others (what about the other directors, shareholders etc. of the company you are now trying to damage).

The law is innocent until proven guilty. This has nothing to do with Kibaran, and if it turns out that a director has been found to have acted inappropriately I would expect action. This has not happened.

You obviously have a personal connection with Jason Simpson, and the circumstances are unfortunate. However do you really think that it is correct to be trying to damage the name and reputation of a person, and the businesses they are connected to, is right when they have not been found guilty of anything?

As I also said previously, always be the better person.

For someone who is so concerned and feels so strongly about the wrong doing towards an individual, you sure have an interesting moral compass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.