EGR 13.6% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Hi @gsmaree Given your comments on the delays to finance, as you...

1. 165 Posts.
    Hi @gsmaree

Given your comments on the delays to finance, as you stated previously as someone who invested in January, if you had done some research you would have found that the company stated in December that they were hoping to have finance sorted by mid year. We're halfway through that time frame. What delays are you referring to? I suggest you speak to company and ask about the delays/progress. You may actually get some current time frames for where things are at. I have. Try not to do your credibility too much of a disservice.

Given the human factor you (and @Hoji ) refer to, as I have referenced in a previous response, the issue, which is separate to Kibaran, is being investigated by ASIC. That is the appropriate forum the matter and will be dealt with as appropriate. Not in this forum trying to right a previous wrong by any means, trying to mislead those who may not be as well researched.

Are you trying to devalue a certain individuals personal holding, not caring about the residual affect you may be causing? Or are you hoping for a shareholder revolt to remove directors because of a matter you are emotionally affected by?

As I said, the matter you are trying to draw attention to, is firstly not relevant here, and secondly being investigated and will be dealt with appropriately. ASIC is who you should be bringing your concerns to if you have any.

It's not about discrediting the poster, but always remembering to never take anything on this forum for granted as all of us have a motive behind our posts. The up/down rampers are easy to spot and identify with, and I'm sorry but I feel that your motive, and post, is rather transparent too.

If you want to discuss the company operations, then do so here.

If you have issue with a particular individuals actions with another organisations / parties, find the appropriate forum to do so.

Convenient you wont be back to engage in discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.015(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.5¢ 10.8¢ $48.53K 438.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 41987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.