BGL 0.39% $1.30 bellevue gold limited

how does this all work?, page-2

1. 3,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Good comments beer guy ! As the lasted traded price today the on-net assets are valued at 92,000,000 x 7 cents = 6.4 Mill i.e 13 cents less 6 cents capital return. BGL is in a stong postion now with almost 20% of CVA indirectly under thier control. Unlikley the current directors will be ousted.
    Once the captital return has been made and the true profitability of the business is revealed after the off nett assets have been seperated and restructuring has taken place then a true value can be placed on the fixed wireless assets.
    I think the current major CVA shareholders agitatiting for change are on a fact finding mission to find out what CVA's fixed wireless assets are actually worth. BGL is in an excellent postion as once the cap return has been made and the SP of CVA languishes they can pick up stock. One way or another a deal is going to be done - CVA and BGL just need to agree on a fair price for CVA's on net assets. D-Ricardo may have some comments to add. Regardless mine is a 3 year play and anything under a 50 cent SP in that time would be dissapointing. 2 million so far and only antother 2.4 million to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.