GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

There are many players, but DYE has the core patents and - look...

1. 9 Posts.
    There are many players, but DYE has the core patents and - look whose coming to town to join with them - the biggest players in the game - there is no-one better than Permasteelisa in the facade business. Corus is the 5th largest steel company (and owned by Tata who have a JV with BP Solar - who are yesterday's man - watch that space). If there were compeition, who is it coming from? Not G24i or Konarka -(do a reality check on the US spiels). In any case the market is 500B/annum - enough for lots of players - there are >100 in silicon. If DYE were perceived to be the only chance in this field, they would be valued at 1B now.

Flagpoles = deals? This isn't the government.

Italy today - who is tomorrow?

Our Sylvia has been on the road, call and check. Back tonite.

Still looks like a top solar deal - as there doesn't seem to be any competition that can work. Need to check the science of the other lab level muck before worrying about it - or invest in it if that's your preference - don't knock this because you don't understand the other muck.

Managers may not have moved office till recently because they were all overseas doing deals like Italy??? Those things don't happen over a quick Chianti on the Tiber. Deals with 1B potential take a year or more of gestation.

The DYE's bubbling over. I guess there's more in the pipeline - visit the new facility at the opening - I will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.