GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

how does this effect dye, page-23

1. 239 Posts.
    Of course you are right. Australia has very limited success in developing and maintaining ownership of its innovation. Coclear is however a standout exception......... True & true. But having worked in the solar game in the past I know it is a cut throat business. I don't think that in this case it really matters that DYE is Australian or not as that any threat to the multi's will not be left to prosper. And as Microsoft has shown it is easier to buy rather than develop and so I think it will be the case with DYE. As to why Agent 'J' and the others get so worked up over this real possability I find hard to fathom.

What is wrong with DYE being swallowed up by a bigger player. I invested to make money and a takeover should deliver some return. Of course it would be nice to think of an early investment in DYE as an an early investment in Microsoft, but that is very unlikely......... Never said there was anything wrong with it. Profit is profit, takeover or turn into big multi its still a profit.

The point is these guys are kicking some very important goals. Corus and today's announcement are pretty significant. The world's largest manufacturer of building facades is looking to integrate DSC into its product offering. This is fantastic news for Dye........ At no point have I knocked the product or the company, and if it keeps heading lower I will be in as well.

Redmoon, you also need to know (or remember) that 1 US billionaire has more than 16% of Dye stock. Any takeover is going to have to convince him that such is the best outcome........... And billionaires get there by backing the right horse and by making a good profit on their investments. If the offer was right he/she would sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.