FML 0.00% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

how does trading halt process work ?, page-2

1. 83,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

If as has been suggested the cr is to sof. investors and shareholders -

the si's would have had the offer yesterday (probably) and would have to put up their hand by a certain date/time - you don't get a lot of time with these things - sometimes only hours.

They would know how much money is wanted and what we want to spend it on. I am unsure if they would have been told anything about results. They would have to put a pretty good case to get the money easily, so I am a bit confused on whether info. from ti would have (or indeed could have) been mentioned.
    Which makes me wonder if this is at all to do with TI (but that's another story).

The offer will close - maybe today at cob or any other time set.

In a while they will be told how many they are to be firmly offered (as opposed to how many they want).

for shareholders I would think that we will be offered an spp probably tomorrow with a bit of time to make up your mind - you would be entitled to apply if you owned the shares at a certain date - maybe yesterday, I don't know.

Again once you put your hand up for so many - you will have to give over the money and a little later you will know how many you have been allocated - and you get a refund if it isn't 100% - I think this is the way it will work - there are slightly other ways.
    Either way for shareholders you will get a bit of time to think.

The only other thing of mention is that if the broker who is managing the raising can't get enough investors to stump up then they might give allocations to other brokers to try their clients (I assume it is azure and I am not with them, but I have had no offers from my others, so I am very much guessing here, but I would hope they are oversubscribed. I also haven't had any underwriting offers - but I suppose azure would handle that as well if needed.

All a bit iffy, really, I don't like being in the dark - not used to it! And I certainly don't like not being in on an offer with a great company! Hmmmph! :)

I hope this helps

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ $261 1.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91701 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 35125 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.