CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

how does wayne do it?, page-128

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Ozblue,

Those Chinese are only going to pay for the amount of copper they are going to receive at the end of production. That is the crunch of the matter and as to why they invested in CDU. If they didn't have that off-take agreement with us in place from the beginning, they wouldn't have put one single cent forward. That is how Chinese operate when they invest in any mining company.

Just have a good look at how much profits GBG is making at present with their mining, and yet the Chinese are still getting every single pound of iron ore which could be at a discount as well. And guess who are the one suffering as a result of it all. I will only allow one guess there.

IMO, they couldn't care less of how much profit there is in the mine and during the mining operation, as they will only be forced to pay for the tonnages of CU or whatever else they will get. Not one single pound more. And don't forget that they will get it at a discount as well mind you.

Therefore, and IMO, the amount of money they have invested in CDU, is only peanuts considering what they will get in return for having done so, and having in place the security of supply.

If, as you said a few times already, WM has the interest of his Mum and Dads shareholder, he should release an upgrade of the JORC and the DFS that we have already spent millions of dollars in preparing it and put the matter to rest once and for all. If he was to be doing so, the "Perth Naysayers" wouldn't be wasting their times here while posting what they are posting now.

As a matter of facts, I am sure that some of them, if not all, they would be putting their money in CDU and possibly be doing some of what you are doing. Ramping!!

Finally to say as you did that CDU have all the numbers internally to prove the profitability of the mine, and withholding it from the market intentionally, that is just a hell of a lot of hogwash. Nothing more and nothing else.

Why don't you write to ASIC and the ASX and ask them if that was allowed to be done. You can then come back and tell us what they have to say about it.

The crunch word/sentence for any news having to be release to the market immediately, is:

If it will make any difference to the value of the share price and having reasons of causing it to move either up or down, it must be released to the market, immediately.

Are you honestly of the belief that WM is so naïve to run the risk of getting a rap over the knuckle from the Regulators if he was to be doing what you've said.???

Or could it be that, (as I have said above), that he was of the beliefs that, even if he was to release that information to the market the sp will not budge at all and only treat it as another one of those (Ho Hum). :-)

"CONJECTURES UNLIMITED" IMHO.

I can't figure out as to why the constant needs from the ramping Club Member of personally attacking the Perth Naysayers, instead of posting something that could blow their theories totally out of the water instead.

Dyor!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.