CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

how does wayne do it?, page-80

1. 2,173 Posts.
    Max

I was reading on the weekend that there are already up to 150 trading flags raised by the ASX relating to irregular and/or illegal trading, including "alleged" insider training by David Jones Directors when Myer came-a-courting....the regulator does not have the teeth to nail anyone of any significance.

Unless of course you are an individual Broker, with a number of complaints (the easy ones), then they seem to wrap those up pretty quickly with a nice slap on the wrist, and even these I would think would chew up a lot of the regulators resources...

There maybe a "shake up" coming from the review of the regulator, but if the US keep jacking up the debt ceiling after a little "shake up"...then there is IMHO no hope of anything of significance occurring relating to the trading patterns of any companies, be they high profile or in a speculative stock like CDU.

Scorpion has had to fill in his time somehow after his HC papers were stamped, should of stuck to the reno's on his parents house.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.