CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

how does wayne do it?, page-87

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "I am pleased to have my money invested in CDU over the years, you have done nothing but gripe."

Wrong my friend. Very very wrong indeed.

For, if you were to look at some of my past posts, I used to be a strong supporter of CDU and a solid receiver of golden stars against my nick. That only lasted until I started to see the real light and realised that there were some posters in here that could have pushed their own barrow in priority over some others. One hasn't got to go too far to see it happening all the time.

In closing my I point you to the following part of yours:

Stick to farming Buddy and let the experts do the mining.

Now may I take the liberty of directing you to this latest from HC Madmin itself, and have a good read of it before making any personal attack on another poster. Ie:

---------------------------------

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=4&tid=2170529&msgid=12801732#.UvVmu_mSwut

--------------------------------

Good luck and thanks but no thanks. You can be lucky once, twice, in getting away with these sort of things/comments, but not all of the times. Just remember that part.

You will not be able to drag me into a childish exchange ironpony. Not yet anyway. :-) :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.