CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

how does wayne do it?, page-99

1. 9,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8441
    Pup,

"If it has done these studies, then it is duty bound to disclose their results to to market as information material to the share price."

Of course they have internal reports/studies on all you mentioned, but I'm betting they are not based on the JORC.

If they have there own numbers that differ from the JORC, are they allowed to release them??

They obviously have some numbers internally that show great profitability, and have shown these to others (like Sino etc), who do their own homework and believe what the company has told them.

Otherwise there would not have been the investments made for shares.
    The company clearly states that it is Australian institutions that are unwilling to go and have a look for themselves.

They have to get off their butts and go do some work. Instead it appears they just want some nice glossy report prepared for them by some-one "independant".

It is clear the Chinese have investigated the resource/company for themselves and are happy with what they have found.

I'm happy with what I found about Rocklands and CDU. I took the time and effort to go and have a look for myself.

Yesterdays photo release gave an indication of how relying on a DFS or BS, sorry BFS based on the JORC would be useless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.