ALK 3.00% 48.5¢ alkane resources limited

How Dubbo project will become a substantial cash generator., page-21

1. 1,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I have followed this project for some ( I admit not any where as long as some)
    Before I invested at $.36 I did some basic research and as time goes on I have increased my holdings as I learnt more I am not a big holder but my interest in this project has made me do some stand back at look at the big picture thinking.
    Looking at the time line and background to management decisions I can only come to the conclusion that these people are a rarity in this business age, Ethics , very forward thinking.
    How many decried the latest gold hedge, now seen to be 100% on the mark despite all the doomsayers predictions
    They know they are going to be BIG and have nearly all in place.
    NOW for the comments about ANSTO and Vapour ware
    Please re read the documents the raising was for completion of land purchases asd some other things The most relevant being :-

Perform DZP pilot plant run(s) to confirm FEED and other process changes and produce product samples for potential off take customers;

Remember NO ONE has produced zirconium & hafnium in this way before
    I believe this is what is behind the share manipulation.
    These have HUGE potential in modern engineering and these are highly strategic and Very valuable resources.
    We have exceptionally dedicated and intelligent management,
    We are under attack from the predators who want these two world changing elements.
    Last edited by TnC2: 04/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $292.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $595.7K 1.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7503 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 23578 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.