KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Yes will be easy to set up a drop shipping business with DW8. I...

1. 4,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5649
    Yes will be easy to set up a drop shipping business with DW8. I posted the following in January.

Online Business Opportunity – Wines & Spirits

Are you looking for an opportunity to enter the Wines & Spirits market as an online seller of alcoholic beverages?

Fancy being an online seller on Ebay, Amazon, Spotify etc?

Of course you answer, but how can I enter such a market with no real experience in the industry as well as a lack of access to products, logistics & freight?

It’s quite easy really & you will not even have to set up warehouses or purchase any stock.

Using the Winedepot platform you will be able to operate a successful online alcoholic beverages business with access to a wide variety of suppliers, access to next day delivery for your customers all without the need for warehouses or staff.

The Winedepot platform connects suppliers with online sellers enabling them to have low start up costs & focus on growing their online business without the headaches of operating warehouses with numerous staff.

The Winedepot platform has warehouses across Australia stocked with product enabling fast dispatch to your customers & they also arrange the freight direct to your customers fast.

You can link the Winedepot platform to your Ebay, Amazon, Spotify etc accounts & commence selling online now with minimal start up costs.

For further details please visit Winedepot atwww.winedepot.com

Last edited by steve10: 02/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.