XRO 0.71% $136.40 xero limited

How else does XRO get their revenue..., page-35

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I don’t see that penetration at all. I’m not even sure 10% of subscribers would have a use for it and if they did you would most likely use a third party add on. A lot of people won’t agree but Xero are not great software designers. Going totally cloud (browser based) and having an open API were instrumental in getting to where they are today. The core Xero functionality is ok in the hands of someone who isn’t a moron. It’s horrifically time consuming to fix a bad file. The number of people you come across who still believe that the green flashing graphics indicate they have matched their transactions correctly is ridiculous. I expect AI will essentially fix all the issues with the core. After that they should just focus on boosting subscriber numbers and clipping the ticket on addons. The best app developers are unquestionably better software developers than Xero for me and it is best to let them work their magic. More subscribers in the UK and USA will encourage more developers their to get involved. This can result
    In a networking effect that will see single jurisdiction companies like MYOB come under a lot of pressure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$136.40
Change
0.960(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $20.81B
Open High Low Value Volume
$136.52 $137.38 $135.44 $36.87M 270.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 178 $136.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$136.40 768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.