GWR 2.50% 8.2¢ gwr group limited

how embaressing, page-27

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    What can I say Otto, you're onto me. I don't really hold shares in FAS or GWR, they just pay me 50k a year to promote them in the hope that the votes will go their way at the EGM's. Going by the huge number of people who voted in favour of retaining the current board. I should be up for a huge bonus, what do you reckon? (for those of you stupid enough to believe this, I'm being sarcastic.)

Now back to reality. Do you really think that either the FAS Board or GWR board would waste money on paying people to promote them on hot copper? If so, you're living in fantasy land.

As to what I said about the majority of shareholders being happy. I was refering to being happy with the current board to lead us into the future. Not in regards with being happy about the share price. No one likes to see share prices go down. except maybe people shorting the stock.

But unlike you, I don't cry everytime the market has a bad day, nor do I blame the board for things they have no control over.

Most stocks on the market have had a downturn in the last 6 months due to the USA credit crunch, a slowing of the US and Chinese economy and domestic factors.

I'm a happy winner because I believe that the current board of GWR are heading in the right direction and that in the future my losses will return to gains.

I don't know if anyones told you, but investing in the ASX is the same as having a punt on the ponies. You either make money or lose it. If your goal is short term gain, then the risks are higher. the longer you stay in the more chance your stock will appreciate, given that the company you've invested in has viable resources.

You can either sit back and be patient and let things take their course. or you can whine like bubba's bitch everytime the share price goes south. But in the end, all the whining in the world ain't going to change the economy and it ain't going to make you any richer any quicker.

Let me guess... someone told you to buy into GWR because you'd be rich by last christmas, and now you're upset because it didn't pan out the way you expected?

Welcome to the real world... things don't always go as planned. So get over it already. either cut your losses and move on, or shut your whinging and wait patiently for a return like the rest of us.

regards
    Sir Incognito

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $26.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $31.76K 399.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50918 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 249999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.