QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

how far are they from cudeco?, page-83

1. hop
    627 Posts.
    No offence taken johno and I am certainly not worried ,its only money at the end of the day,held this stock for a long time and continue to hold,it's just been a very long road of broken timelines and non communication from the board and it seems like some comments are aimed at the long term holders without validation. hopefully the board has changed its ways in how it attempts to inform share holders, but only time will tell.
    If you have held for at least two years or so johno you will be well aware of the communication attempts we have made with HR RH and the other members of the board.
    Hot copper is also a place for good fact based discussion ,both sides of the coin so to speak its not just all about the minerals we have it's the whole operation .
    A board that was interested in good communication would have announced that it had started drilling ,not just provided the results,my personel opinion is that if the board had ,over past years been an informative board the sp would have never got to the lows that it has seen this year.as posted before I hope the new board members can change the way qmc communicates with its owners,it's not rocket science and very simple to rectify .
    I wish all new holders to this stock the very best ,we have an abundance of copper we even have a stock pile of ore ready to process and with results like last week it can only get better it just needs a board that can communicate with its owners....us the share holders

Hop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.