QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

In addition johno i do feel we have a board that has the...

1. hop
    627 Posts.
    In addition johno i do feel we have a board that has the knowledge to take us to be a producing company and HR has certainly played his part in aquiring these members, maybe all we need is a cabinet reshuffle, i dont think any of us want to see HR removed entirely he has to much knowledge and has done very well at aquiring the leases we have,credit were credit is due!
    Hopefully yesterdays small run was not the leaky boat that has been apparent in the past, if we manage to get a third anouncement out with no share price increase immeadiatly before it.in my eyes the board will be starting to get some credibility back.
    Just as an example check out ICN(i am not a current holder)
    they produce regular updates and used to provide a monthly newsletter to its share holders,i do realise that until recently HR and the board were probably understaffed to do such a news letter, but now they do have the numbers to communicate well with share holders, not saying we need such a news letter, but a little more information would keep many more share holders interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.