PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

how far can this go?, page-11

1. 342 Posts.
    Hi meph and the other PMH devotees. It is not much but I have been having a look at the Mason Valley Times (Nevada)- three interesting articles published on 23 September, two about two of the other holders in the area (Honeybadger - JV, and Nevada Copper), with the third one:

http://www.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009909220378

Sorry, don't know how to post a direct link - is about Pacmag and Quaterra with some interesting comments about the size of the area and possible consolidation of the resource. The articles don't say anything new about resource but do observe the pace of new developments in line with recovering copper prices. From the articles, it is clear Pacmag has been keeping a low profile but has at least, probably a bigger, holding in terms of copper than either of the others. It seems the unknown quantity. However, one thing said in the article about big interests showing interest in the area and seeking out the other players confirms a low level comment PMH has constantly published for the past 2 years or so, i.e. that it is talking to people who have such an interest (as you might hope).

Just adds to the excitement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.