AVR 1.11% $17.80 anteris technologies ltd

how far can we go? , page-36

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    @Dm_obrien - that is what i was thinking , but tbh doesn't sound like a very smart investment strategy, thats like saying i'l put a bet down on all the horses with good odds and one of them paying off will erase all my loses. I'm not getting into this just to gamble on stocks.

@Skeggy - I'm worried that if we don't impress anyone at the biotech conference coming up, the SP will flat line / drop. no risk no reward thou i guess.

@commando74 - I'm looking at a 6months - 2 year time frame maximum as i will need the funds at some point in 2015. Would this be viable with AHZ stock ?

@Corteo - Worley Parson is the closest thing i have to a blue chip and i think i got it at a reasonable price of 16.45 , have placed a buy order for 17 more shares at 16.25 fingers crossed it gets filled. I am now looking at LEI and CCL, would you have any thoughts on this ?

@ couchtrader - i think blue chips look very safe but only if you buy at a cheap rate, LEI / WOR / CCL seem to be offering this currently, would i be right in saying that?

@Factor - I have been working a full time job for the last 9months and have accumulated a decent amount of savings. I have just recently resigned and will be leaving this job in a months time to move to canberra to study psychology and management. I will hopefully have another job in a few months time.

i understand that brokerage will erode most of my profits, however i have been using NABtrade's 20 free trade offer, so have picked up all these stocks with no brokerage fee. I have placed a sell order in for SDI , AKK and UNS. Hopefully they will sell before the 22nd (when my free trades expire).

At the moment i am looking at a 12.5% gain if i sell all of my stocks at market price, which i think is decent for having owned them for just over a month.

Once these have sold i was planning on going into US stocks as they look like their in for a good year. plus once i open my commsec account i will have another 3 months of 600$ worth of free brokerage fees.

Please let me know if anything i said is incorrect.

@fev - I understand that i shouldn't come to a forum for advice but i do remember the site is to "protect investors rights" , wouldnt giving me advice help in doing that and thus be fulfilling the purpose of the site?

please at any point let me know if i'm over stepping the line or becoming a nuisance.

@ Silverfox - i am hesitant to order more stock as no-one can be sure that we will impress anyone at the biotech conference.

I am doing this to help fund a car as i will be moving down to canberra(god help me) lol.

@russ - good advice - however you do seem to be a little hostile.

Cheers for the warm welcome hot copper and i hope to start contributing some useful information in the near future.

Kind Regards

Sam - Sydney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.80
Change
-0.200(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $341.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.00 $17.75 $50.10K 2.802K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $17.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.90 262 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.