RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

how far down, page-12

1. 8,258 Posts.
    hc remarks well i think that there are quite a few intelligent types on HC and quite often they hit the mark through independant discussion and looking up many sources of information available online and through the press to make some deductions that some companies dont like to acknowledge could be on - i havent traded RDF but there were comments that some of the action before an annoucement came out with big sell orders and a early slide in teh Share price did look suspicious

Ie large orders being sold followed by an annoucement and then a massive pullback in the shareprice - why did those sellers sell when they did - sometimes timing is a coincidence sometimes its leaked information from a company employee (not specific to RDF but in many mining stocks this is true) and it gets to big holders and they sell.

Cant be stopped in some situations - is there any issues with the accuracy etc or was it that the company may have just simply been overvalued and this new news caused a profit taking by a large few holders and then the effect of stop losses and some panic kicked in - some day traders may have also contributed - i know it was getting quite a bit of attention on Comsec chat and past history (ie LUM and QTM) caused similar selloffs when it got highly ramped by smaller holders there. Sort of a reverse effect.

Dunno lets see what the next few days hold - if the RDF share price goes back up, stabilisies and finds supports or keeps sinking lower. As noted it is fairly volatile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.