3DP 12.2% 5.5¢ pointerra limited

Morning great people! What a cracker of a day in Melbourne...

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Morning great people! What a cracker of a day in Melbourne today. Some light thoughts and reading for you this morning.

- Having a look over previous announcements from 3DP I did happen to notice that earlier on in the year we signed K2Fly (K2F) as a re-seller of our products.
    - Recently K2F won a major contract in the infrastructure sector and there operational update has shown positive signs of growth and forward momentum.
    - Their share price has almost doubled in just over a week with that operational update.
    - The greater the exposure K2F has and more major contracts they are signing effectively leverages 3DP own share price quite well. See below..

"Under the terms of the agreement, K2F will target high-value enterprise customers who have specific asset management challenges that include the need to better manage, leverage and share their valuable 3D datasets. Pointerra's unique 3D data technology will be sold by K2F under a commission based sales model and will generate ongoing monthly data as a service (DaaS) customers at enterprise-level price points.

Understandably the news is all be it 6 months old however I think its important to raise this now as it seems as though K2F are only just finding their stride signing big contracts and getting major wins. This will only benefit 3DP and its share price IMO.

As stated by Pointerra "Thanks for reaching out! We're interviewing shortlist candidates right now for first US based sales resource (targeting the utilities sector) and will have boots on the ground in early January. This will really accelerate global scaling. Working hard to get to 1 trillion points!"

I will be looking at every opportunity to top up. Anyway, thats enough waffling for me. Im going for a dive today. All is good.

Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 8.22.46 am.png Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 8.24.28 am.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.