CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I wholeheartedly disagree and would highlight that our previous...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I wholeheartedly disagree and would highlight that our previous trading action off the back of potential revenues (eg. NAB, MOU1-3, Sentry) would suggest that the naming of a new binding agreement or MOU under our new announcement model with the ASX would almost certainly put a rocket under the SP.

Given that the market is a forward-looking instrument, could you not envisage that any solid indication of near-term, non-linear growth to our revenues would almost certainly result in a re-rate to the 3.0-5.0c range (i.e. 100-150% growth from current levels)?

If we're able to then translate that potential in to reportable/4C revenues, I would expect that growth would be multiples of that again, as the business at that stage would be massively de-risked and close to break-even/profitable.

The first major deal is often the hardest to win, and once it drops, it can often lead to a snowball of additional opportunities as you build further reputation and demonstrate capability playing in the bigger leagues. IMO if we nail these next few pilots then we could be in for a few months of announcements with new customers and potentially, the acquisition/s that PC previously referred to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.