AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

how far will price correct on new share allo?

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi friends who are watching the charting of POH,

Going through the various postings on POH today, one issue which seemed to have been actively discussed was along this line of thought:

" On the allocation of new shares this Friday, how much will the price of POH drop further?"

Some said 15.5 cents, and did I hear some say 14 cents? Or did anyone felt with the market conditions being volatile, it might even drop below offer price and more?

Lets try to get some idea collectively and see what the charts say.

For brevity, I will share one simple chart of POH with a cycle swing oscillator showing past movements of up and down moves, blue being the up and red being the down moves.

The rest of my comments are marked on the chart.

If you go over the chart carefully, the cycle swing oscillator does indicate clearly we are past the lower bound into the overly oversold area, and by past occurrences, we see a steady rebound from such positions shortly.

As to the projected support level, we can see it is around the median of the pitchfork , very close to where we are now --- and before another possible cycle swing up again shortly....and for those who have missed the action, perhaps it is time to consider the strong fundamentals and potential of POH at any time it dips when there is inevitably some profit taking, for in bioshares like POH, the money is in the waiting and the sitting in the long run, to paraphase Jesse Livermore.

May all the best prices be yours,

dascore

Message to Jeeper: Didn't make a public release yet though completed, but will likely release a shorter simplified version in new media format ie kindle. Thanks for asking, cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.137K 1.148M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 104358077 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25645581 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.