AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hi makattack,I read with interest your post on the projected...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi makattack,

I read with interest your post on the projected timing, where you mentioned a "turning point" end of april and end of july.

You will note that I mentioned a "rebound" in my previous post, which is not equated to a "turning point", but a minor swing due to overly oversold conditions.

As for the turning point as mentioned by you, I now append the cycle swing chart which will show the turning point, which lies within the chord length of the cycle swing as marked on the chart. While the actual projected date can be read from the chart, I have not marked that date on the chart to avoid unnecessary contention about forecasts and dates owing to differing sensitivities and views. As you can see, end April is within that projected chord length where a turning point from the cycle swing is anticipated, which does confirm the first part of your projected time period for a "turning point".

Imho, that turning point would represents a good time to enter when price would have been technically considered to have dipped, esp. for longer term investors.

Let's see how things turn out.

Regards.

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $230 76.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 94525533 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21246560 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.