VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

How far will this drop?, page-33

1. 2,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    No. You didn't say a market cap of 3 million. I did. I was giving you the opposing view to your own fantasy world of a market cap of $300 million. Trying to add a bit of level headed thinking here.

PFS showed relatively high Capex and Opex, a large but low grade resource, basket price that isn't justified by real contracts or offtakes and that the best flake distribution is located in the smallest part of the resource with the rest having far more average flake distribution. It was quite clear. Which compared to previous investor presentations boasting the best flake distribution, well that may be true for a small portion of the resource but overall they are not any better than others.

"oh the presumption that people haven't thought about the risks"

Difference between people having not thought about the risks and not knowing what the risks are to begin with. Like not being able to interpret a PFS like the rest of the market has.

I was merely commenting to give people the opposing view so that some certain readers might not get sucked into investing more in this stock after reading certain posters making it seem like the golden ticket. Two sides to every argument. One side has VRC turning around and SP heading to the sky like some believe after some sort of 'revelation' in the graphite industry or offtakes and financing and the other side has VRC trending downwards (which historically speaking is more likely to happen). Even if you sold at the start of the year and bought in now you'd have twice as many shares as you did then for the same cost.

If something materially changes for VRC such as Finance and offtakes (they'll have to be far larger than 1000tpa) then it will become a far more attractive investment for people wouldn't you agree? So in the mean time might as well sit it out and wait for that day to come. The stock isn't going to go up 100's of % overnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.409K 351.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 26020640 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3190712 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.